Monday, November 25, 2013

Police cant arrest your family members without written concent letter of DCP

Click Here To Get File


No police have authority to arrest your family member under section 498a, until unless they have written consent letter from DCP (deputy commisionar of police). I know these days this law is being used as a tool to earn money, People have become so greedy that they are ready to ruin their daughters marital life in order to extract money from her husband and they can go to any extent to achieve that.

    It dose not mean that I dont support women, I love my mother, my sister, my friends who are women too, but whats the problem with 498a?

I will let you know regarding this. 498a is actually meant for innocent women being tortured for dowry, But what ever happening today in our country is, Women who actually need this law are still suffering where as women who are from well educated as well as women from upper middle class are using this as a tool to extract money from their husband, turning them in to a ATM machine. Every one want to pretect their daughter,mother,sister but whats the use if law which kills innocent people instead of punishing real culprits?

It became common these days that for any silly issue, women especially educated women are directly filing 498a on their husband and his family members, in most of cases its like revenge on family because they didn't satisfied her greedy needs or husbands family is living with him, or she don't want to live with husbands family including mother in-law, father in-law and she don't wanna work in home because she is educated or last but not least, marriage is not working out so she want divorce, as well as good money, so simple tool to use is 498a.

     This is what I call "LEGAL TERRORISM".

By god grace ,I am not yet a victim of this but still I am sensing some smell of danger in my own family . But one of my friend story is this, he is not ye a victim but look what he feels : "My wife  was very loving before marriage, even thought ours is an arranged marriage, there was 3 months gap between our engagement and wedding. Literally I spent thousands on her, taking her to movies, buying her dresses, costly hotels for dinner, lunch.  I was so happy to be frank. But problem began after 20 days of marriage. 10 days we were busy in  pujas, then I planned for honeymoon trip to Kerala. We spent good time. But when we came back, our mother came to our flat to meet us, she stayed with us for 3 days. In those three days she observed that my wife is not at all taking care of home, so my mother started guiding my wife in house work. How to cook, how to keep house clean etc etc, Obviously my mother is a hard worker, she used to cook for even 100 people without any help when there were any functions in our home, and today my father help's her, because she got nee pain.

      Third day when I came from office, there was no food cooked, my mother was ill, and my wife didn't even bothered about cooking. It was almost night 9 O clock, When my mother saw that, she felt  bad and she asked my wife that "Why didn't you cooked food, he came from office and there is no food for him yet." . My mother never kept me hungry, since my childhood, and she is so sencitive towards anyone. Even if my wife will be hungry she will feel bad for that. But that day we all got shocked when my wife started shouting. at my mother. That was the first time I saw her shouting. I really cant agree some one shouting at my parents. I said to stop shouting, but she kept shouting and after some time she went up to stairs and called her sister and told something. 

    Since that day till today, she gradually became more aggressive. Always abusing my mother, sister, finally recently she abused even my father, after all this I cant accept my wife abusing my parents, I never behaved like that. who the hell is she to abuse them? If she don't want to work then its ok I will cook my own food and I will wash my own cloths. What the heck? 

I started doing the same, kept cooking my own food, washing my own cloths. But even in that she got problem it seems, she called her sister and told everything, her sister called me and said that "I will make sure she will never do such thing again". I said "its OK, lets see if there will be any change".

Same day my father called me, he informed me that my wife brother called my father and shouting at him. "I will file case on you, why they are living seperate even after being in single house? I will file divorce for my sister, she will get 100's of matches even today". 

I thought, "who the hell are you to interfere in my family life"?  its my responsibility to make my wife learn how to be in a family. I am not asking dowry, I want my family to be decent. That not wrong in any way. What if we get kids and she still don't know cooking and taking care of her children's. I don't wanna take any risk, I want my children's to be healthy. this happened recently, and my wife told me that she is pregnant, I was happy, I brought fruits for her, and took her to doctor for any suggestions on diet and what is her health condition.

Next day I was busy with office so I said to my wife to go for checkup as hospital is just 100 feet away. I got tight scheduled at office. That day she went to hospital and when I came back from office at night 10 PM she started quarreling with me, and she said she will go to her home. I said its just beginning of pregnancy and its not good to travel , But she never listened to me. Next day morning again she started fighting with me and shouting on me. This time she abused me like anything. and she was saying that she will  file case on me because I am not sending her to her mother house. But I kept calm and called her sister, and I said the your sister is shouting at me, If she wish to come to home I cant do anything, I dont wanna send her now, as its risky to her, as well as fetus. Her sister said that she will take care of her and send her. 

               But what ever she shouted in anger, and the way she abused me, just broke my heart. I feel like why should I stay with her? 

But I decided to see what happens, If this relation will break, any way I am not gonna marry again, I cant bare this nonsense again with someone else. Ek shaadi bohoth hai. 


There is very long story by I cant write everything here. well vaise bhi sab ko patha hai aisi life me kya hotha hai....."

Just don't forget to download the file by clicking on link, I will give it again for your convenience. Protect your family at any cost form false cases.


Click Here To Get File

No comments:

Post a Comment